Become a Member
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: In order for you to be eligible to originate a flight and/or purchase a seat you must first be an approved Set Jet Member. To be a Set Jet “Member” you must be at least 18 years of age**, be a U.S. Resident with a verifiable address, have a valid email address and a valid Driver’s License or Passport issued in the United States and all information must be complete, accurate and verifiable without fraud or security risk alerts. You must also be approved by the TSA and Set Jet. Set Jet in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to accept or decline any person as a Member of Set Jet.
one-time security check fee$99.95►
monthly membership fee$99.95/month►
up to four flights dailyfrom $560†/one way►
**Minors will be allowed to become Members on a case by case basis in Set Jet’s sole and absolute discretion.
†Including taxes and fees.
Name: Address: Mobile Phone: () – Date of Birth: Email Address: Billing Address: Credit Card: Promo Code or Gift Card:
Terms and Conditions
- To become a Set Jet Member you must apply for Membership (online or in person at one of Set Jet’s private terminals) prior to being eligible to participate in the Set Jet program.
- All Set Jet applicants will be security screened and must meet Set Jet’s and the Transportation Safety Administration’s (TSA), (as well as any other participating law enforcement agencies’) requirements, prior to being approved as a Set Jet Member.
- Set Jet in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to accept or decline any person as a Member of Set Jet.
- To be a Set Jet “Member” you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.*
- Be a U.S. Resident with a verifiable address.**
- Have a valid Email Address.
- Have a valid Driver’s License or Passport issued in the United States** and all information must be complete, accurate and verifiable without fraud or security risk alerts.
- Have paid the one-time Security Check Fee at time of application.
- Have paid the Monthly Membership Fee at time of application, or upon each renewal of your Monthly Membership, on or before the expiration date.
- Be approved by the TSA (as well as any other participating law enforcement agencies) and Set Jet.
* Minors will be allowed to become Members on a case-by-case basis in Set Jet’s sole and absolute discretion. ** Foreign nationals with foreign passports or driver’s licenses may be allowed on a case-by-case basis in Set Jet’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Set Jet Membership is available to a limited number of Members and requires a one-time Security Check Fee of $99.95. This Security Check Fee is non-refundable. Payment of the Security Check Fee must be paid in full at the time of application each time you apply or re-apply for Membership.
- Set Jet’s Standard Membership requires a recurring Monthly Membership Fee of $99.95, with no minimum commitment, for flights between Set Jet’s regional destination cities (Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Salt Lake City, as well as Cabo San Lucas). Set Jet’s Elite Membership requires a recurring Monthly Membership Fee of $999.95, with a twelve (12) month minimum commitment, for flights between Set Jet’s regional destination cities. In the event you cancel your Elite Membership and/or fail to honor the twelve (12) month minimum commitment, Set Jet’s sole remedy, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall be to terminate your Elite Membership permanently and you will not be liable for any unpaid Elite Monthly Membership Fees. The first month of your Monthly Membership Fee must be paid in full at the time of application. These Monthly Membership Fees are non-refundable. Acceptable methods of payment are limited to Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. No cash, checks or money orders will be accepted
- Your Set Jet Membership will be automatically renewed each month. As a Set Jet Member, it is your sole responsibility to contact Set Jet via email to cancel your Membership. In the event you do NOT contact Set Jet prior to five (5) days before the expiration of your Membership, your Membership will automatically be renewed and your credit, debit card or prepaid card (on file) will be charged the Monthly Membership Fee. Set Jet will automatically charge the Monthly Membership Fee to your credit, debit or prepaid card account no earlier than three (3) days prior to the expiration date of your Membership.
- As a Standard Set Jet Member, you may purchase a thirty (30) day Standard Limited Membership for a travel companion for $99.95, plus the required one-time Security Check Fee of $99.95 for flights between Set Jet’s regional destination cities (Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Salt Lake City, as well as Cabo San Lucas). As an Elite Member, you may also purchase a thirty (30) day Limited Elite Membership for $999.95, plus the required one-time Security Check Fee of $99.95 for flights between Set Jet’s regional destination cities (Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Salt Lake City, as well as Cabo San Lucas) . These thirty (30) day Limited Membership Fees are a non-recurring (one month only) fees and will only be charged once. Each time you purchase a thirty (30) day Limited Membership for a travel companion, you will be required to pay the Security Check Fee even if that travel companion has previously been a Member.
- Acceptable methods of payment are limited to Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. No cash, checks or money orders or cryptocurrency will be accepted.
- Set Jet Memberships are non-transferable. As a Set Jet Member, you may NOT give any person or entity, access to the Set Jet website using your Membership information, including but not limited to allowing any person or entity to log-in using your email address and password.
- Set Jet Memberships will be available to a limited number of Members based in each city in which Set Jet operates. Set Jet, in its sole and absolute discretion may increase or decrease the total number of available Memberships (in each city) and the Monthly Membership Fee according to market demand and availability.
- Set Jet is responsible solely for facilitating for you, as one of its approved Members, transportation via a third-party (independently owned and operated) PART 135 on-demand charter operator. Such operator reserves the right to accept or decline any person as a participant of the charter flight (even if participant is an approved Member of Set Jet), or to change or withdraw a charter flight if necessary. Such operator shall at all times maintain operational control of all flights and reserves the right to operate such flights in its sole and absolute discretion and in accordance with all local, state and federal legal requirements. As part of the booking process, you will be required to agree to the Terms of the Charter Agreement of the Part 135 on-demand charter operator as arranged by Set Jet on behalf of its Members.
- Set Jet can facilitate up to four (4) flights daily, between 7:00am and 12:00am, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, between each of the six (6) Set Jet regional destination cities; Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Salt Lake City, as well as Cabo San Lucas. Set Jet, in its sole and absolute discretion may add or remove certain destination cities according to Member requests and demand.
- As a Set Jet Member, you may originate a flight (i.e., you may be the first Member to purchase a seat on a flight). When you originate a flight, we call that “book a flight”. When you book a flight, you are responsible for designating the departure city, the arrival city, as well as the date and time of the flight.
- When you book a flight, you must do so a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours prior to the desired departure time for domestic flights and seven (7) days prior to the desired departure time for international flights.
- When you book a flight, we refer to you as “Member One” for that flight.
- As a Set Jet Member, you may also purchase a seat on another Member’s existing flight (i.e., a flight which has already been originated by another Member). When you purchase a seat on another Member’s existing flight, we call that “buy a seat”.
- When you buy a seat, you must do so a minimum of thirty (30) minutes prior to the departure time designated by Member One for that flight.
- As a Set Jet Member, you may only book a flight or buy a seat at Set Jet’s website, by calling Set Jet Member Services or in person at any of Set Jet’s private terminals.
- When you book a flight (i.e., you are Member One for a particular flight), you acknowledge and agree that you are automatically posting that flight on Set Jet’s (Members only) website. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you are making the remaining seats that you are not buying/using on that flight available for purchase to all other approved Set Jet Members through such posting on Set Jet’s website.
- In consideration of you making the remaining seats that you are not buying/using on your booked flight available for purchase to your fellow Set Jet Members, Set Jet assures that your flight will occur regardless of whether or not any additional Members actually buy any of the available seats and join you on your flight, (subject to the Terms and Conditions herein).
- All flight originations and seat purchases are available on a one-way basis only. However, you may book two (2) one-way flights or buy two (2) one-way seats (or a combination thereof) simultaneously and facilitate the equivalent of a round trip.
- All flight origination or seat purchases must be made using an accepted credit, debit or prepaid card only (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). No cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Departing costs billed to Set Jet Members include both aircraft and per Member fees and costs many that are billed to Set Jet by the Part 135 Operator, airport owners and vendors, local and federal agencies and others. Member charter costs may include federal and local taxes, customs and immigration fees, departure and arrival fees, handling and other fees and costs billed to Set Jet for Member charter travel. Some of these costs are not billed or known to Set Jet until after the Member charter and vary based on travel destination, airport policies and other factors. In order to offer Set Jet Members a fixed charter cost at booking, some of these costs are included in the base fare and others identified as separate line item charges. The actual fees and costs incurred by Set Jet may vary from these line item charges and Set Jet will not bill or refund any variances to Set Jet Members. These charges and any fuel surcharge may be changed from time to time at Set Jet’s discretion. Any facility charge is established by Set Jet as a fee for non-transportation facility and Member support services and may also be changed from time to time at Set Jet’s discretion.
- As a Set Jet Member, you may NOT falsely originate flights or make false seat purchases in anticipation of demand. If Set Jet determines that a Member has falsely originated flights or made false seats purchases to one or more destinations, on or about the same date, Set Jet may, without notice, cancel all such falsely made flights or seat purchases, as well as the Membership of the individual who is facilitating such false flights or seat purchases.
- All flight originations and seat purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in such cases where Set Jet makes a Major Change such as a change in the departure or return date, or a change in the origin or destination city (excluding VIP TFR’s). In the event you wish to cancel or change your flight, you must do so a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the departure time for domestic flights and ten (10) days prior to the departure time for international flights to be entitled to a flight credit on your account for the amount of your originally purchased flight. Flights purchased under Special Event Pricing are not eligible for flight credits.
- In the event you miss your flight (for any reason) and do NOT use the original seat that you purchased, you will NOT be provided a credit or refund.
- As a Set Jet Member, you must check-in no later than twenty (20) minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. In the event you fail to check-in on time, you will lose your seat.
- As a Set Jet Member you will NOT be provided with designated or assigned seats. All seats will be available on a first come, first serve basis. However, you will be permitted to board the aircraft in numerical order based upon the order in which you purchased your respective seat.
- As a Set Jet Member, when you book a flight and/or buy a seat, you will be provided with an electronic copy of your receipt (itinerary) via email which may be used to check-in and as your boarding pass. However, Set Jet offers you several options which may be used to check-in and as your boarding pass. As a Set Jet Member, in order to check-in and board the aircraft you agree to provide an electronic copy (on your smart phone) or a printed hard copy of your itinerary (along with your U.S. Driver’s License or U.S. Passport).You will NOT be allowed to check-in and board the aircraft unless at least one of these approved check-in and boarding methods are presented in their proper form upon request.
- As a Set Jet Member, when you book a flight and/or buy a seat, you will also be provided with an electronic copy of these Terms and Conditions, which must be agreed upon and acknowledged electronically. It is your sole responsibility to ensure (prior to boarding your first flight) that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. You will NOT be allowed to board the aircraft unless you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Set Jet.
- To ensure all our Members have an exceptional experience, Set Jet enforces a strict upscale Dress Code Policy. The Dress Code Policy applies to all Members as well as their children and guests. In accordance with the Dress Code Policy, staff has been asked to advise Member Services when a Member violates the Dress Code Policy. Multiple violations of the Dress Code Policy by a Member may result in a suspension of their membership or other disciplinary action. Please take few minutes to review the Dress Code Policy before flying with Set Jet, as Management reserves the right to deny service to any Member who is inappropriately dressed.Members, their children, and guests are expected to always appear neat and presentable. Clothing should be well tailored and the appropriate size. Collarless attire may be acceptable if worn with a jacket, in an elegant fabric or in the form of a sweater. Hats are acceptable but must be worn with the brim always facing forward.
Acceptable Attire and Footwear
- Collared shirts with sleeves, including but not limited to, polo shirts, knit button-down shirts, turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirts and Hawaiian style shirts.
- Slacks, dress denim, Bermuda, or dress style shorts (Shorts are to be no higher than mid-thigh).
- Hemmed pants, denim and shorts must fit and be worn at the waist.
- Dress shoes, conservative athletic or walking shoes, loafers, sneakers, boots, leather sandals and deck-type shoes.
- Skirts, Shorts, skorts, dresses, dress denim and/or slacks.
- Collared or open neck shirts of a button-down or polo style.
- Sleeveless shirts and blouses.
- Conservative athletic or walking shoes, loafers, clogs, sneakers, boots, flats, dress heels, leather sandals and deck-type shoes.
Prohibited Attire and Footwear
- Gym or workout attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts, and hoodies.
- Sports team attire.
- Short miniskirts.
- Athleisure wear including tight-fitting yoga/spandex leggings and sports bras.
- Collarless t-shirts.
- Clothing emitting offensive odors.
- Excessively large or inappropriate logos or words on clothing.
- Swimsuits or swim attire.
- Cut-offs, torn, worn, stained or bleached jeans, baggy, and ill-fitting jeans, pants, or shorts.
- Tank tops, tube tops, halter tops or midriff tops.
- Flashy athletic shoes or boots, flip-flops, house shoes and slippers.
- Any portion of lingerie and undergarments exposed.
- Overalls, cargo pants and shorts, carpenter’s pants.
Exceptions to the Dress Code Policy may be made for special or private events at the sole and absolute discretion of Set Jet management. Set Jet management reserves the right to change and/or update the Dress Code Policy at any time.
- As a Set Jet Member, you and your personal belongings will be subject to a random security screening prior to boarding the aircraft, including but not limited to electronic search and hand search.
- As a Set Jet Member, you will be allowed to travel with a maximum of two (2) standard sized bags (which must be checked) and one (1) personal belonging such as a purse, briefcase or laptop case (which may be carried on). Each of the checked bags shall NOT exceed fifty (50) pounds. The weight of the personal belonging shall NOT exceed twenty (20) pounds. Carry-on items may be restricted. In such a case, your carry-on items will also be checked. All baggage must have outside baggage tags for identification. All baggage (checked and/or carry-on) is subject to inspection including but not limited to electronic and hand search. Additional baggage or personal belongings (above and beyond the maximum allowed) or which exceed the allowable weight limit may be allowed on a case by case basis in Set Jet’s sole and absolute discretion and will require advance notice (via email), as well as an additional fee of $50 per bag or personal belonging for domestic flights and $100 per bag or personal belonging for international flights.
- As a Set Jet Member, you will NOT be allowed to travel with any restricted or hazardous materials as defined in the TSA Prohibited Items List. You may NOT carry-on firearms or weapons of any kind, food or alcoholic beverages or contraband of any kind.
- As a Set Jet Member (if necessary), you will be allowed to travel with a pet upon providing Set Jet with at least twenty-four (24) hours prior written notice.
There is no charge for small pets up to twenty (20) pounds. Your pet must be small enough to fit comfortably in a pet carrier or in your lap during the flight.
There is a Pet Fee of $200 for medium-size pets weighing twenty-one (21) pounds up to sixty (60) pounds each way.
There is a Pet Fee of $350 for large-size pets over sixty-one (61) pounds each way.
Pets permitted include dogs, cats, and household birds. Please call Member Services for any exotic pets which will be determined on a case-by-case basis (i.e. a Pot-Bellied Pig). A pet in the cabin of the aircraft is considered one piece of carry-on luggage. To book a flight with your pet, please contact Member Services at (480) 264-6500. Please note that pets may be restricted from flying, particularly if a Member has booked a flight or purchased a seat prior to any pets being booked on the flight and has advised Set Jet that they have a physician-diagnosed allergy to pets.
Additionally, please be advised that the following pet-related Set Jet Terms and Conditions will continue to be enforced:
- Member must commit to always keep their pet on a leash and under control or in a portable kennel while in the aircraft or any of the Set Jet facilities including, but not limited to, our parking lots, Member Lounge, FBOs, terminals, indoor facilities, and restrooms.
- If your pet does not fit on your lap, your pet must remain on the floor in front of your seat, not in the aisle.
- Pets and pet carriers are not allowed on aircraft seats, furniture, nor Member Lounge furniture.
- Please note that there may be other pets on our aircraft and in our facilities simultaneously which may impact your pet’s normal behavior and which you should consider before providing us with these commitments and assurances.
Any aggressive or disruptive behavior displayed by a Member’s pet may result in denying travel to both the Member and their pet. Disruptive behavior includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Barking excessively and/or not responding to a Member’s commands
- Aggressive behaviors towards other Members, guests, or personnel (e.g., biting, growling, snapping, lunging, etc.)
- Jumping on Members or anyone else
- Occupying an aircraft seat or sofa
- Eating off tables and/or any aircraft surface
- Running or freely wandering without a leash
- Having an “accident” on the aircraft, indoor area, or any place other than a designated pet relief area. Any cleanup associated with a Member’s pet having an “accident” is the sole responsibility of that Member and will be charged accordingly.
Set Jet reserves the right to deny boarding to any pets that do not meet the requirements stated in Set Jet’s revised pet travel policy or in Set Jet’s Terms and Conditions.
- All Set Jet facilities, including but not limited to; the terminals, gates, lounges and restrooms are Non-Smoking.
- As a Set Jet Member, in addition to being able to book flights and buy seats through Set Jet’s (Members only) website, you will also be entitled to receive exclusive benefits through certain third-party (independently owned and operated) hospitality, food and beverage, health and beauty and ground transportation providers. Accordingly, you will have access to each such third-party’s respective products, services, materials and websites.
- Use of such products, services, materials and websites may require you to provide additional information, accept additional terms and conditions and pay additional fees.
- By accessing such third-party websites and using such products, services, materials and websites, you acknowledge and agree that Set Jet is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, fairness, decency, value, quality or any other aspect of such products, services, materials and websites. You also acknowledge and agree that Set Jet, its members, managers, affiliates, officers, employees and representatives do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any such third-party products, services, materials and websites.
- Each third-party’s products, services, materials and links to their websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. To the extent you choose to use or access such products, services, materials and websites, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any related terms and conditions and applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
- Set Jet reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to such third-party products, services, materials and websites, including but not limited to substituting the type of aircraft being used, at any time without notice. In no event will Set Jet be liable for the substitution of aircraft or removal of or disabling of access to any such products, services, materials and websites. Set Jet may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain products, services, materials and websites, in any case and without notice or liability.
- In the sole and absolute discretion of Set Jet, you will be immediately terminated as a Set Jet Member if you:
- Engage in any conduct that is, or that Set Jet deems to be, in its sole and absolute discretion inappropriate.
- Use Set Jet for any purpose, in connection with anything that is inappropriate, a violation of applicable laws or regulations, or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- Create, or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others, including but not limited to the submission of fraudulent Membership applications.
- Use Set Jet in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any Set Jet activities or sponsored services (or the network(s) connected to Set Jet’s activities) or interfere with any other party’s use of Set Jet. You may NOT attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Set Jet site/service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Set Jet or sponsored service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through Set Jet.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, that in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Engage in any other conduct that is, or that Set Jet deems to be, in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
- SET JET, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND ANY OR ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. CONTINUED USE OF SET JET FOLLOWING ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SET JET AND ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION WITH SET JET, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN SECTION 46.
- SET JET’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR BREACH OF SET JET TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO SET JET IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION WITH SET JET (SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN). YOU HEREBY RELEASE SET JET FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE LIMITATION IN THIS SECTION 47 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF YOUR SET JET MEMBERSHIP, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CANCEL YOUR SET JET MEMBERSHIP.